You might be wondering what is this 6th sense!! Pranav Mistry a PhD student in the Fluid Interfaces Group at MIT's Media Lab has made a instrument which you would not have every seen before. It can do many things which I cant mention here and explain you properly.
Please visit this link to know more:s i x t h s e n s e
Watching this I was shocked!! And instantly I remembered my old days when I was a kid and use to watch a cartoon named 'Jetsons'. In this cartoon they had very great technologies and I always use to ask myself, can this be really possible ever? And today I feel that it has already started.. This guy really deserves appreciation.
*I personally thank you for the invention you made for us or maybe for the future generations. Keep it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment